T & T Transit Products
Wheelchair Accessibility Ramp
Wheelchair Accessibility Ramp. Complete, self-contained “drop-in” style plug and play design. One-touch, simple, quick safe and smooth operation without bus driver intervention. Hydraulic actuator rated for one million cycles. Installation at front or rear doors with a solid 4 to 1 and a new 6 to 1 slope chain drive. Contact us today for more information.
- No assembly or adjustments required
- Simple one-touch controls
- No safety belts or bars required
- Front or rear door placement
- Load tested at 2,800 lbs. minimum deflection
- Meets all ADA requirements
- Added safety with interface seams of 3/8" – 1/2"
- Replaceable or reusable non-skid platform
- 2? standard side rails
- No special tools required for manual deploy or stow
- Provides quick, safe and comfortable access
- Ramp usable at 0 – 14", curb height to bus floor
- Rugged, lightweight, all blended construction: stainless steel and aluminum materials used
- Standard stainless steel arms
- 200 Ibs. without rubber; total weight only 240 lbs.
- Cycle tested before shipment